Memphis BBQ Dry-Rub Ribs
Spruce up your backyard BBQ with this full-flavored barbecue pork ribs that infuses a full aroma of seasonings and taste sensation with two rounds of spicing.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1.75 lb Back Loin Pork Ribs (1 ¾ lb. and down)
- Apple cider vinegar use generously
- Boo and Henry's Rub Me TenderTM Dry-Rub Seasoning shake generously
- 2 cups Apple juice
- 1 cup White vinegar
- Boo and Henry's BBQ Sauce pour freely!
- Lightly rub into Ribs Apple Cider Vinegar on both sides, then season generously with Boo and Henry's Rub Me TenderTM BBQ Seasoning.
- Wrap tightly in plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- Smoke Ribs over indirect heat, (Hickory, Oak, Apple woods) for 4-5 hours, and baste every hour with a mixture of 2 cups Apple Juice, 1 cup White Vinegar and 1 tbsp. Dry-Rub Seasoning.
- When Ribs start to bend and loosen from the bone, baste one last time and put final coat of Dry-Rub for last 10 minutes.