Roasted Asparagus w/ Sweet Mustard BBQ
Roasted Asparagus spears with Sweet Mustard BBQ sauce is easy to prepare, with sauce and seasoning that transforms this dish from a vegetable to a winning dish guests will love.
- 1 bunch Asparagus spears, washed, thick bases removed
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp Boo and Henry's Rub Me TenderTM seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp Boo and Henry's Sweet Mustard Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 375* F.
- Season Asparagus spears with olive oil and Rub Me Tender™ BBQ seasoning.
- Roast asparagus on sheet pan, turn frequently.
- When brown edges begin to appear, remove from the oven. They should still be green.
- Once removed from the oven, drizzle Sweet Mustard BBQ sauce over asparagus.
- Adjust seasoning (if needed), with a little Dry Rub seasoning and serve.