BBQ Pulled Chicken Sammies
A delicious, easy-to-make meal for any occasion or gathering, served as an appetizer or a truly satisfying meal.
Servings: 4 large sammies
- 2 Half chickens
- 1 shaker Rub Me TenderTM BBQ Seasoning
- 1 bottle Red Hot Vinegar BBQ Sauce
- 4 Artisan steak rolls, toasted
- 1 jar Cajun cole slaw (make your own with our recipe)
- 1 jar Smokin' Mild or Smokin' Hot BBQ Sauce
- 1. Season two (2) half Chickens with Rub Me TenderTM BBQ Seasoning.2. Grill on an open Charbroiler until charred on both sides.3. While grilling, preheat the oven to 350° F.4. In a saute pan, put the Chicken into a 350° F oven and roast forapproximately 20 minutes.5. When almost done, put back onto charbroiler and baste with"Red-Hot Vinegar" BBQ Sauce.6. Glaze both sides with the sauce, and finish on the grill until adark red color. Remove from grill.7. Pull chicken meat into bite size pieces, keep warm.8. Toast Artisan Steak Roll, and layer (2 oz.) Cajun ColeSlaw on the bottom roll, and pack approximately (6 oz.).9. Place the Pulled Chicken on top of the cole slaw. Pour MemphisSmokin' Mild or Memphis Smokin' Hot BBQ Sauce over the meat.10. Cut the sandwich at an angle and serve with Pickles, BBQ Beans,and Mustard Potato Salad.
Serves 4 as four large sammies, or if serving as an appetizer with mini buns, makes 12-16 mini sammies