Grilled Red-Hot Tiger Prawns
Here’s a BBQ tiger prawn recipe that is sure to be a home run at your next barbecue. Shrimp is easy and cooks so fast, making it the perfect barbecue choice for parties, backyard gatherings, and Game Day entertaining. However you dish it up, this mouth-watering shrimp dish will disappear before the umpire can say “IT’S OUTTA HERE!”
Servings: 6 portions of 4 eaach
- 2 lbs Tiger Prawns 2 lbs.= 24Pieces
- 2-3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2-3 lemons half a lemon for juice; cut the rest into lemon wheels
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary stalks
- Boo and Henry’s Burnin' Hot Love BBQ Seasoning
- Boo and Henry’s Red-Hot Vinegar BBQ
- Use fresh Tiger Prawns (U-12 size, head-on), and rinse clean in cold water.
- Season prawns with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle on “Burnin' Hot Love" BBQ Seasoning. Cover both sides generously.
- On the grill, lay fresh rosemary stalks.
- Over medium-high heat, charbroil or grill the prawns atop the fresh rosemary stalks, cooking prawns 2 minutes on each side.
- Glaze the prawns with Boo and Henry’s Red-Hot Vinegar BBQ Sauce on both sides, and grill1-2 more minutes until done.
- Serve immediately, and garnish with fresh lemon wheels andgrilled rosemary.